Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time to meet Me.

Attention Attention Attention

Its my first post, on my first blog which is meant to document my travels to Taiwan. I have never created a blog before, and I am curious to see how I will enjoy it.

I have created this blog for my study abroad class. The trip leaves July 7, 2010. That is currently 15 days away. I am traveling with Dr. Jih and 6 other students from MTSU. I am very excited about the trip and the opportunites to learn and travel to different businesses. At this point I have the iteniary but no real idea of what lays ahead.

Here is a little information on myself. I am currently enrolled at MTSU studying for my MBA, and I am set to graduate in December of 2010. I received my undergraduate from Maryville College. At Maryville I was a student-athlete, studying business and organziational management and playing soccer. After graduating I began working for Farm Bureau as a Customer Represenative in the Knoxville, TN region.

I enjoy most physical activity and have played sports my whole life. This also has its costs as I have torn my knees and had four total surgeries. I mostly play soccer and golf now. I also helped coach Providence Christain Middle School this past season.

I am sure I have left a bunch out, but there will be more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment