Monday, July 26, 2010

Taipei 101










The Taipei 101, what else is there to say other than WOW. The trip here was one I was looking forward to from the beginning of the trip, and it surpased my expectations. The building is not only magnificent to look at, but it also helps Taiwan's economy as it is a major tourist attraction. Inside the first 6 floors are a mall with only top stores such as Armani, D & G, and Diesel to name a few. The ride to the top of the elevator was extremely fast. We made it to the 88 floor in around 37 seconds which is very fast. Once on the top the view was amazing offering a full view of Taipei and beyond. A great experience that anyone visiting Taiwan must see.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing me the bathroom in my time of need!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taipei 101 is the center of Taipei's high consumption. In addition, there are many department stores and movie theaters, etc. I hope you will like there.

    ReplyDelete