Friday, July 9, 2010

Adjusting to Jet Lag


After three flights we finally made into Taipei, Taiwan. I was pretty tired from all the travel. The flight from Houston to Tokyo was really long, but I spent most of my time watching movies instead of sleeping. So once we finally landed I was excited to be here but still really tired. On the flight I fell asleep probably two or three times, and unfortunately every time I fell asleep it was after I had watched a whole movie and there was only like 20 minutes left. Pretty funny because I have been known to do that through many movies especially Lord of the Rings. I think I slept through it probably 5 times before I finally finished it.

Once we arrived and unpacked it was really late around midnight, but we woke up early around 5 am to go running before it got too hot. So after the full day of touring Rick (my roommate) and I were both exhausted. We ended up going to bed around 6 pm and slept til around 2 am. I woke up with much more energy and feel much better now that I have got sleep and adjusted to jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment